July - August
Imagine your holidays in Stare Jabłonki, a picturesque settlement perfect for relaxation during summer. The lake, the forest, comfortable conditions of the hotel, a variety of attractions in the hotel and in the area, and a prepared programme of the visit - these are the elements, which make staying at the Hotel Anders an unforgettable adventure! Naturally in Masuria.
We offer you the summer bundle, which includes:
- Meals: twice a day – breakfast and dinner served as a Swedish buffet in the Palace Restaurant – a convenient and diverse selection of courses from many dishes for adults and children.
- A walk with a guide on the local forest trails, and Nordic Walking. Stare Jabłonki is one of the most beautiful Masurian villages, situated among legendary and majestic Taborskie Forests. It is rich in nature monuments and full of surprising places and interesting stories.
- The Beach Volleyball Academy – this, and no other, is the place where one can play on the fields of the Beach Volleyball World Championships, outdoors, by the lake, and when being surrounded by forests (every day, from Monday to Friday).
- Miniclub for children (agesup to 4), with a nursemaid, open Monday-Friday, at 10-16 - creative plays, games, and animation under the supervision of the playworkers.
- Daily children animation - the Child Sport Olympics, The journey in search for the count Anders's treasure, MiniMasterChef - culinary workshops, The little fashion show, The journey for the golden groat, and other attractions.
- Family regale by the fire with the delicious attraction pleasant not only for the youngest - "cooking reptiles" (once a week)
- Daily physical activities – yoga, Pilates, aqua aerobics and stretching – from Monday to Friday.
- Evening music programmes:
- live music on the terrace with a view at the lake,
- Warmian regional dinner,
- disco in the Night Club with a DJ.
- Access to the hotel beach by the lake and the guarded swimming area. The warm water of the lake Szeląg Mały, which is wonderfully situated among forests and within a quiet zone, will help you relax, rest, get a nice suntan and feel the summer wind in your hair.
- Cruises - 30-minute trips with a steersman on the lake - once a week.
- Using the standard hotel attractions, that is the swimming pool, saunas and the gym.
PRICES AND THE AVAILABLE BUNDLES
Adult person in a double room 295 PLN / Price for 1 night
Adult person in a single room 395 PLN / Price for 1 night
Child (ages 6-12) as the 2nd person in the room 180 PLN / Price for 1 night
Child (ages 6-12) as the 3rd person in the room 150 PLN / Price for 1 night
Child (ages up to 5) / Free of charge
When 5 and more nights – a 10% discount.
The BUNDLE includes:
overnight stays, meals: breakfast and dinner (Swedish buffet, breakfast at 07:00-10:30, dinners in two sittings at 18:00 and 19:30), the above mentioned animation programme.
** We serve tea and water to the dinner. All other beverages are additionally payable.
NOTE - HOLIDAYS AT THE MASURIAN COTTAGES
When booking a stay in the Masurian Cottages with HP board (breakfast and dinner) – a 10% discount for the overnight stay and the board.
The offer does not mix with other discounts and offers. Discounts do not stack up.
Information and booking:
The Reception of The Hotel Anders, tel. 89 642 70 00, or